Anne.casey, Home Owner in San Diego, CA

Your information is completely wrong! There are TWO houses on ONE parcel here,

Asked by Anne.casey, San Diego, CA Sat Oct 27, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Diego/sold/264370…

Answers

3
Since you are the owner you can add information. Click on the upper right right below Unavailable. Trulia provides this as public information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Thanks. I did that. It didn't work. Hence my frustration. It doesn't matter. I know my property is valued between 550-600K. But I appreciate your taking the time to try to give a helpful response. (Unlike the surly person in VA. Maybe he's waiting for the hurricane to strike). I'll take an earthquake any day.
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Don is correct;
Trulia does not POST these houses, and they do not maintain them; your Realtor does.
If there is an error, the Listing Realtor needs to be notified.
If you are interested in seeing or buying that house; contact YOUR Realtor for help.
There is NO listing realtor. I tried to post this information a few years ago and what is online is the interpretation Trulia put on it. Trulia is at fault.
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Question for you: Why are you cluttering up the Q&A area with your issue? You didn't ask a question, and you're more likely to get a useful response by contacting Trulia.
Your tone doesn't bode well for you. Sell many houses lately? I certainly would not do business with anyone as surly as you are. Cluttering? Really?
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA