albahhar, Home Buyer in Monroe Township, NJ

You have the wrong lot. 25 Notting Hill Ct is at the end of the Cul-de-sac. How can you trust this site if they cannot get the Lot address right??????

Asked by albahhar, Monroe Township, NJ Tue Sep 25, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Manalapan/sold/211763…

Answers

4
Albahhar,

Like anything in life, nothing is perfect. It is rather unclear why you are questioning this listing as it is merely a 'public record' and not a 'for sale' property. If this is your home, you have the ability to make corrections.

I'm going to stop here. Please provide more insight as to why you question this listing and I can try to more accurately/properly direct you.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Find a local Realtor to work with for accurate information
Contact me If you would like me to recommend someone to you
I thought any respectable site like Trulia would at least verify the info. If not, then we might soon see someone advertising the sale of the Brooklyn Bridge..
For the millionth time;
Trulia does not post the listings here;
Either it is the Listing Agent, or else it is picked up off another Lising site.

Don't blame Trulia.