gakoumaguett…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Would you please tell me how much the condo fee is ?

Asked by gakoumaguette2004, Philadelphia, PA Thu Oct 4, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3096669970-3600-Conshohocken-…

Answers

3
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
To buyers of condos it is always my suggestion to work with a local Realtor as their Buyers Agent...
That way all terms and questions can be addressed to one professional who will work in your best interest, and you do not need to search everywhere to get your questions answered.
There is usually more to just knowing the amount, it is probably more important to know what is
included, and for your Realtor to know what you budget is, and what amenities you really do not
care about, like elevator, or club house, or swimming pool etc.

do not do this alone, there is so much more to it than just finding a place you like....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi! Condo fees are $753.84/month. Feel free to contact me with more questions. I could also brake down what the condo fees include, history of association, and comps. Have a great night.

Eli
215-287-4299
Philadelphiaeli@gmail.com
The condo fee is listed as being $753.84/month