Market Conditions in Elmwood>Question Details

jpoland, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Would my property at 6823 Woodland Ave Phila. Pa 19142 sell for $68,400 on the open market in 2014 ? Thank you

Asked by jpoland, Philadelphia, PA Mon Mar 4, 2013

Answers

6
Jonathan Unrath’s answer
Hi Joe,

It is absolutely possible for it to sell for what you are looking for. Does that price include transfer tax as well as realtors commission? I am based out of Lansdowne, so I know that area quite well. Feel free to contact me and I can come by and we can discuss things further. Some properties within a few blocks of you have sold for the amount you are looking for. However some haven't. Let me know if I can come by and show you my research regarding your property.

Jon Unrath
Weichert Realtors Media
JUnrath12@comcast.net
267 968 1505
Please call me at my office when you want to sell and I'll see how the markety in that area is doing in 2014 remember no how good an Agent is we don't have crystal balls 267-934-1971

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152 215-725-5700 X49
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
of course it will if someone is willing to pay $68,400 for your property. Property sells for what someone is willing to pay for it. Is your property worth $68,400? I have no idea since I have not seen pictures of the premises.
Hi J,

It's not really possible to answer your question since 2014 is almost a year away and it is impossible to determine what the market will be like in a year. What I can do is give you an idea of what things are selling for now, give me a call and I would be happy to be of help.

Sunny
215-681-4566
Hello. I would be happy to discuss your inquiry, as well as review your property, comps in the area, etc.
Please feel free to send me your contact information so we can discuss further.
Thanks!
Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
Call me at 2154212121 to discuss options

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark