Robert Davis, Home Buyer in Lake Worth, FL

Would like to view this house?

Asked by Robert Davis, Lake Worth, FL Wed Nov 28, 2012

This question was asked from…

Dear Boda,

The home you are inquiring about is located at 734 Fairhaven in North Palm Beach and unfortunately it sold a long time ago; on October 20th of last year for $149,000. The local real estate market, especially in this price range, is very, very strong with a lack of quality inventory. Buyers looking at listings on-line will find that at times they get very dated information and in today's world must be clearly defining their needs and working with a professional Realtor® to ensure they are immediately notified of opportunities that match their particular needs. Being pre-qualified and able to make decisions very quickly is a requirement or they will be on the sidelines as the best new listings get snapped up in days, if not hours.

The very best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can properly assist you in clearly defining your objectives and designing a game plan to help you meet them. I would certainly be honored to be included on the list of any Realtors® you may choose to interview and am happy to be of help to you and your family with any, and all, of your real estate needs throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
Hi, please call (561)827-6789 Julie Rosenthal Your "go-to" Florida Realtor.
See all listed properties at