Carrie Davis, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

Would kids go to Tallwood High School or Indian River High School?

Asked by Carrie Davis, Virginia Beach, VA Thu Nov 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3136959749-1516-Aldershot-Ln-Ch…

Answers

5
Carrie this home is in the Indian River school district. What school would you like your children to go to? We can set up a search to find a home in your preferred school district. Please when you get a chance give me a call I would love to help you! Direct: 757-309-1647 Thank you. I look forward to speaking with you!
Hi Yvonne. Thank you for your response. We are a military family relocating to Norfolk Naval Base. I've done my research on the different schools and areas. In Virginia Beach, I would like to find somewhere in the Salem High School, Tallwood High School, Princess Anne or First Colonial. Please e-mail me at carrie728@gmail.com. Thank you!!!
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013
Karl is right about your choice for schools. I just was answering what school that was assigned to this house.
Most people search out the school that you want for your children, then you look for your new home.
Mary Jo Harrell 757-343-5672 for all your Real Estate needs.
Carrie,

Just for your own future reference, if you go to an individual listing page like the one for the home on Aldershot that you inquired about, you can scroll down on the page until you see the "Local Info" area.

From here you can select the "Schools" tab and you'll be shown a map with pins showing where the various local schools are. If you hover your mouse over the pins closest to the marker of the home, the Trulia map will often show the zone for that school. Just find the high schools and see which zone the home you are interested falls within.

You can do this on the Trulia app too (at least the one for Android) as I just tested it, but it's a little bit harder due to the screen size issue.

I hope this quick tip helps you get more out of your experience researching homes here on Trulia.
It depends on your kids and what is important to them. The best unbiased source of information I can recommend is greatschools.org.
Indian River. call me direct 757-343-5672. Mary Jo Harrell with the Real Estate Group