Market Conditions in Rialto>Question Details

genejacksonjr, Home Buyer in Rialto, CA

Would an offer of $260 on a 4/2 2100 sq ft be easonable right now.?

Asked by genejacksonjr, Rialto, CA Sat Dec 22, 2012

Answers

5
Gene,

First I would need to see the house, and know what the seller is asking for the property. I would run comps to see what homes have sold for and then I would let you know. It is hard to do without knowing your complete situation and where the home is exactly.

Kind regards,

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
951-204-1864
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Gene,
Without a link to the property in question there should be no reasonable expectation of any actionable guidance. So, sure, offer $260 a square foot. The seller may do the happy dance or kick your offer to the curb. Without some location and subject data, all we can do wish you the best of luck.

The data regarding values, (triple validated) trending and community prognosis are MAJOR evaluaters that will determine if this house meets your purchase objectives and risk aversion threshold..

As others have noted, the nature of your question suggests you could benefit from the cousel of a professional who helps in the buying and selling of dozens of homes a year.

Best of success to you.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
No Buyer, whether experienced or first time home buyer should never ever try to do this alone without a trusted Buyers Agent. All that is required from the buyer to get the expertise, guidance, and attention to every detail of the complicated process is your LOYALTY AND COMMITMENT TO ONE REALTOR, your personal Buyers Agent, who then will be committed to you and take care of every aspect of the
buying process.

Buyers Agents are usually paid out of the proceeds from the seller's side, if the property to be purchases is listed with a brokerage and on the multiple listing service

Good luck to you.

Hope this helps...

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and your Chicago and Northern Illinois
and RElocation Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
at @Properties North Shore
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Get to know Edith and her Service her website is
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com
Do yourself a huge favor before you find yourself in over your head and find a local buyer broker to assist you. It typically will cost you nothing, will make everything go easier and probably save you money in the long run. I've attached a link below on how to find a good Realtor regardless of where you live.

Best of luck, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year to come.
Yeah, $260/sqft would be reasonable. $260 is a bit low for any home.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com