angiebullard, Home Buyer in New Smyrna Beach, FL

With a budget of 150000 where is the best area for an out of state buyer who boats and will only be there 6 mo of year.

Asked by angiebullard, New Smyrna Beach, FL Sat Jul 13, 2013

Answers

4
Bouchelle Island allows in water storage - trailer parking area and they have their own ramp. Condo living is great for half-timers. I also love Inlet Marina Villas and Diamondhead Point in New Smyrna right on the Indian River (Intracoastal Waterway). Check out all of the details on my condo website http://www.DianaNSB.com 386-690-2300
I would also include Lighthouse Cove and Indain Harbor Estates. Both have boat ramps, storage areas, and docking areas.Let me know and I will e-mail you listings in both that fit your budget.
Elliot's answer is correct, but I would add the City of Oak Hill to your search list. There are several communities in Oak Hill that are directly on the water (river or canal) within your price range. I found a dozen homes that meet your $150,000 budget. As an example "LIghthouse Cove" is a community of Factory built homes on the water.
Edgewater or New Smyrna between us1 and the River. That way you can either keep your boat at the house, dry dock or at the city marina.... Here are just a couple I have selected for you.

Click on the link below to access your listing cart.

Would you be available tomorrow afternoon?

Email me at NSBeBroker@aol.com