Carol Gauntt, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Will then let you in at 53 and do they allow work trucks?

Asked by Carol Gauntt, Philadelphia, PA Wed Mar 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3043589315-100-Evodia-Cir-102…

Answers

5
Carol, There are many active adult communities in Bucks county. In most of them atleast one of the persons living there has to be over 55. You should read the rules of the home owners association carefully as they have different rules and regulations.I am a seniors real estate specialist and can help you .
"Over 55" communities are a great attraction to someone wanting to be in an Active/Mature setting. This is one of about 20 communities in Bucks County that is attractive for that reason. Every one of these communities I can think of has an Association Fee -- which means that there are extensive rules and regulations that extend beyond the age criteria and include a ban on large vehicles (unless placed in the garage overnight). Usually the regulations required that at least one of the owners be 55 or over, and no permanent residents under 18. [Under 18 are allowed to visit of course!] There are exceptions, but each community wavers on this as the community itself matures!!!!

By the way, I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist. Would love to talk to you further.
Don't forget to look at my Trulia recommendations!!
I would be happy to look into the age requirement for you when the association is open tomorrow. There is a possibility you could get in at 53 if you don't have children. As for the truck, most likely you would need to park it in the garage but not in the public spaces. I can inquire as to that too!

I'd be happy to discuss this and other properties with you, and schedule any appts needed for you. You can set up a search on my website of properties, and be alerted when new listings hit the market - the link is http://www.kimberlyrock.com
Hi Carol,
I believe that for this particular community you have to be 55 but there are some communities that allow a certain percentage of people under 55 years. This community does not allow commercial vehicles to be parked in the parking lot. If you would like more information on this condo community or others in the area feel free to give me a call at 267-446-3530.

Terry Lohrbeer/Realtor
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc
267-446-3530
Most 55+ communities allow adults from 42 and over as long as they don't have children. Commercial vehicles can go in most garages, but are often not allowed to be parked in the open. They can't set a standard for condition so they make a blanket rule. Many condo associations impose this rule too. What kind of truck is it?
Bill Eaves
Re.Max
215-416-3225
215-698-2000 Broker
A box truck
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013