Rande Johnson, Renter in 33410

Why would you even put pictures up of such a dirty place/?

Asked by Rande Johnson, 33410 Mon Jan 6, 2014

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Frental%2F3129462015-13106-Glenmoor-Dr-131-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3129462015-13106-Glenmoor-Dr-13…

Answers

7
Ah Maranda,
There are many reasons, some caused by the situation, some reflect a temporary status while others are strategic. Each has a purpose.
-
The occurrence of the purpose not being in alignment with your purpose matters not a whit. If a home is suitable for investors ONLY, the best way to keep out those who will never buyer is to create superficial barriers. The real buyers see beyond the 'DIRTY PLACE' and will make their offer based on the value they DO see below the grit and grim. This screening process IS effective and saves EVERYONE time and money. The right buyer will not waste their breath or mine asking how old is the HVAC or when the roof was replaced. DIRTY means do your homework and know what you are doing.
-
Those wanting to buy the pretty stuff...well there are lots of that out their also...usually already sold if your trolling Trulia or Zillow.
-
That is what's so great about real estate. There is rarely only one way to get the job done. If you do not know the outcome being sought, you really can't judge if it's right or wrong. But you can observe if its dirty....then You should THANK the agent for saving you a trip.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FirstLookHomes.us
Yes. Sometimes the pictures that I see amaze me. But, agents have to work with what they've got.
Hello Miranda,

According to the property it's listed as being "under rehab condition, it will be delivered in move in condition within a reasonable time period.." and it appears the pictures are accurate. Usually these properties can be renovated quickly and some investors advertise their properties before renovations are complete in order minimize the vacancy period.

However, their are many other similar units available in the same area that have already been renovated and ready to move into. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist you with your housing needs.

David Harrelson, Broker
Palm Beach Realty Group, LLC
580 Village Boulevard, Suite 150
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
561.594.4000 Office Line, Ext. 101
561.414.7630 Direct
561.594.5000 Fax
wdavidharrelson@gmail.com
Move in condition is a subjective value. One might conclude: 'yes I could move in there and clean it up as I go" or conclude: 'over my dead body!!!'. Dirty carpets, if seen can be fixed with a "Rug Doctor" in a morning. or by a new carpet in an day. Important thing in my mind, the issues are somewhat pictured, or at least appear to be. Move in might also mean it has working AC, Water,
windows and doors. stove, ref, oven and working bathrooms.
The listing also states it will be delivered in move-in condition.
How about that??
Dear Miranda

Homes have to be advertised as they truly are.

There are lots of homes in the Villages for rent at this time if you are in need of a new home let me know I would be happy to help.

Regards

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
sandragold@kw.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Sandra, I wish you the best of luck with that. What you advertise for is what you will get.
Flag Mon Jan 6, 2014
Oh I don't know, how about truthfulness?