luce8318, Other/Just Looking in Watertown, CT

Why is this home priced so below market value?

Asked by luce8318, Watertown, CT Thu Mar 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/Watertown/sold/71059…

Answers

2
Sorry this home is not for sale, it is just listed as an existing public record. when it was last sold...
If you are interested in the purchase of a property, you need to connect with a buyers Agent, a Realtor who likes and works with Buyers, so many advantages for you the buyer, especially that all that is
required from you is your loyalty and commitment to just that one Buyers Agent, who will protect your
interests and guide you with experience and market expertise through the entire buying process to lead
to a smooth and successful closing, including finding you the right property, they are paid for listings on the multiple listing service by other brokerages at the closing table out of the proceeds of the seller's side.
If you need a recommendation for a good local Realtor in the Watertown CT area let me know and I gladly send a good one your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
This is a Trulia estimate. The house isn't currently on the market or for sale for that price. Site like Trulia and Zillow don't always have accurate information or estimates on properties.