ynkro, Home Buyer in Rochester Hills, MI

Why is this considered a condominium. How old is the roof and windows?

Asked by ynkro, Rochester Hills, MI Sun Mar 17, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3112135356-405-E-Ferry-St-Det…

Answers

2
I do not know the building in person, but it seems to have several condos within the building and the one for sale is just one of the units, in a foreclosure you will have to see the property before making an offer
....hire a home inspector (your expense) and have him look at the unit roof etc. since it is a foreclosure
there will be no information to be provided to a potential buyer. See also the response of the agent
below me.... Should answer all your question.

One little piece of advice, when buying a property as this, make sure you do so with a real estate professional at your side, and take all precautions beforehand, so not to make a purchase you will later
regret.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)

The Condo you are asking about is a Freddie Mac foreclosure. Freddie Mac and the listing agent will NOT have any information on the roof or windows since it is a foreclosure. The only way to find out the condition of the roof and windows, and anything else, is to have a professional home inspection done.

The disclosures will also state that Freddie Mac is selling the condo "AS IS" and that they will be exempt from disclosing the condition of anything about the home, since they did not live there.

As far as why it is considered a condo, the building seems to have more than one unit in it and therefore it has been designated a Condo plan.

It is still currently available and is listed at $99,900.00 and ONLY available thru 3-29 for buyers that will live there, which is called the First Look period. Freddie Mac is willing to contribute up to $500.00 for a warranty for a buyer that will live there. Investors can bid on the condo after 3-29.

Please let me know if you need anything else or would like to see it. My contact information is below.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
I might like to be an investor. How to know if the other building is habitable?
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013