Christine De…, Renter in Atlanta, GA

Why is this beautiful home so cheap? Is the area unsafe?

Asked by Christine De Melo, Atlanta, GA Fri Aug 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3124400036-1861-Sylvan-Rd-SW-…

Answers

2
Not every beautiful home is worth a lot of money; It could be overpriced. If you become more curious about the property, I would recommend you get an appraisal done. An appraisal can help you know the true value of the home because it takes comparable prices of others in the area. However, for more information, I attached a link on the importance on getting an appraisal. If that doesn't help, you can visit my profile, go to my website and/or call so I can further assist you.

Don't let the cost run you away, investigate!

Good Luck.
The property is located in an "up and coming" area of SW Atlanta. Another thing is the comparables are around that price point or repairs are taken into consideration. If you would like more information about this property and the area, please contact me at 404-433-4184.

Tiffany Hankerson
Associate Broker
Drake Realty
404-433-4184 Direct
770-565-2044 Office
866-260-7180 Fax