Jerry, Home Seller in Florida

Why doesn't 102 So Canal Dr, Palm Harbor (waterfront home) show as For Sale on the Goggle map in Trulia?

Asked by Jerry, Florida Fri Jun 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3110753084-81-S-Canal-Dr-Palm…

Answers

3
It has to be the way you are imputing the address...it shows in the MLS. try just putting in Canal Drive or try S. Canal Drive. I think there were 2 other listings on the street. Send me your email address and I'll forward the MLS listing which will also have a map.
Patvernon@verizon.net 727-688-9056
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 7, 2013
As Pat stated, "It shows in the MLS."
The MLS is the only database of reliable, timely, accurate, relevant, comprehensive data. AND it IS the database for which REALTORS(R) have reponsibility. Data apppearing anyplace that is not a real estate professional website such as Trulia, can be fabricated. altered, spindled and mutilated as the website onwer(s) choose.
-
If your time has value, you should rely on the MLS for factual data and the other wesites for entertainment. and "Why?' should cost extra.
Jerry,

It may be because it is AWC- Active with Contract, meaning there is a ratified contract between the Seller and Buyer, but the seller is accepting back up offers until the contingencies are removed. It is not listed as a "Short Sale" so the contingencies are probably inspections and financing.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155