Market Conditions in Clifton>Question Details

G.Delgado, Home Owner in Clifton, NJ

Why are there so many different price ranges in Clifton, I've seen super low prices from 150K to 500 K???

Asked by G.Delgado, Clifton, NJ Sat Nov 10, 2012

Answers

6
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Quick and shortest answer is NO two properties are exactly the same
3 bedroom 2 baths alone does not say anything about the property at all

in size they could be bigger or smaller, newer or older
inexpensive construction or all brick and stone

and then the inside amenities, high end finishes, all hardwood flooring etc. etc.

So therefore you can have a wide price range, and also the lot sizes and the location itself
can make a huge difference in pricing.

If you are a buyer or a seller, you should work with an experienced local Realtor to assess
what it is that YOU are looking at, the Agent will provide you with great information and
detailed explanations...

Good Luck
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Location, condition. Is it a distressed property? Or a luxury property. Clifton has both and a lot in between. What are you looking for?
Parts of town are much, much nicer than other parts. In particular, the southwest section (i.e.: Montclair Heights, Richfield, Allwood, and Rosemawr) are more desirable than the northern and northeast portions of the city (Botany Village, Lakewood, Center City, Dutch Hill, the Hazel Street area).
Clifton is a big town. I believe it has 5 exits on ther Parkway. The areas range from more urban to new construction, to suburban to high end. There is a lot of business and industry as well. That actually helps moderate the taxes somewhat. If you want to move to Clifton, make sure you work with an Agent that know the town really well. ( Honestly, I cannot claim to be one of of them). Good luck
Clifton is a fairly large city with a number of sections functioning as towns within the city. Each section has different types of homes some sections are older some have larger property's and se have more desirable locations all of these factors impact price
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
This is really not so unusual. Prices vary according to the style of home, whether it is a stand alone or a town house, how many bedrooms, baths, square footage, age and neighborhood.