Rosalind Uri…, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

Why are home prices higher in Victoria Falls than in Versailles? They have the same floor plans and ammenities.

Asked by Rosalind Urista, Palm Springs, CA Mon Feb 25, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Rosalind,

Victoria Falls and Versailles were built by two different builders, so the floor plans and amenities are going to differ. Would you like to take a look at a few homes in Victoria Falls and Versailles, so that you can compare the two communities? Let me know, as I will be previewing homes over there this week! Thanks!!!
The realtor we are working with says Victoria Falls is "considered a more desirable community" and the current prices reflect it. The same models can be purchsd in Versailles for about $50.K less. I see it's less established, but the HOA's and the II electric co. are also lower. Do you know of any management problems with the HOA, or lack of reserves? I also see there will be continued building around Versailles, which is less desirable in terms of noise, traffic, dust, loss of view. We are conflicted.Also the home prices seem to be increasing in Victoria Falls from even a few months ago. Thank you for your advice.
The homes are price similarly .It depends on when the sellers bought there home and their motivation for selling. Do you like both communities equally?