Market Conditions in 11530>Question Details

Ned Welch, Other/Just Looking in 11530

Why are average listing pricing/number of listings data only available for the last several weeks?

Asked by Ned Welch, 11530 Thu Feb 12, 2009

Answers

6
Depends on where you are looking, data is available and without specifics as to what/where you are looking not such an easy question to answer.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 12, 2009
Where are you looking?

Yes, it is possible, and very easy to do.

You can pull up stats as a Realtor and put in any dates from start to end, and get a correct answer. Contact and agent and have them send you the vitals.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 12, 2009
Data can be obtained on MLSLI most of the time. If the location is outside of the reach of MLSLI, than other sources may be used to find the information you need. Contacting an agent may be useful to save you time.

John A. Weber IV, Associate Broker
Bayview Estates Realty
(516) 777-0146
Willing to help, contact my profile for further information!
Ned, if you're looking on Long Island, you can go to MLSLI.com. We now post that information there. I don't know which site you are looking at but if there's something specific you need, I would be pleased to provide you with any information you need. Please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Hi Ned all housing data is readily avaible to all Realors. you would have to be specific as to the data you are trying to acquire. Each state each neighborhood has different stats. We need to know what you are trying to find. Find a Realtor who is knowlegable and ask questions.
Good Luck
Helene M Moore