Market Conditions in Nokomis>Question Details

w.koehl, Home Seller in Valparaiso, IN

Who owns this property and the sale price?

Asked by w.koehl, Valparaiso, IN Sat Feb 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Nokomis/sold/1000705787-…

Answers

5
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
If you are serious about buying property, connect with a local Realtor as you personal Buyers Agent,
commit and be loyal to only one Realtor who can then commit time and expertise to YOU, do not do this alone, Buyers Agents are usually paid by the Seller's side, so no expense to you except your
loyalty to one Realtor....
Think about it and if you need a recommendation get back to me.
Gladly send you one.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
w.k.....

Things aren't always as they appear.....this property is not currently listed for sale on the local MLS but is posted on trulia as a matter of record, making the public aware possible future availability.

Our recommendation is to identify an agent that can monitor the local market for this property and notify you should it become available to the public.

Bill Eckler
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
I would be happy to send you a list of homes that are comparable to that one. Feel free to call or email me anytime.
Kim Kruysman
941-441-6628
kimkruysman@michaelsaunders.com emai
kimkruysman.michaelsaunders.com website
Trulia is a great place to get a general feel for area real estate, but it is not a substitute for the MLS nor is it even a licensed real estate broker.

You can search the MLS for actual homes and condos for sale with no sign up on my website: http://www.davidbarrhomes.com/sarasota_mls

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison James Homes & Estates
Blog: homesinsarasota.blogspot.com
Twitter: @sarasota_homes
This is just posted as public record information on Trulia. It is not for sale. If you look in the upper right corner of any home listing it will say what type it is either For Sale, Public Record, Lis Pendens, etc. This one says Public Record.

If you are looking for a home for sale, I would be happy to help you or send you some listings. You can also search my web page in the MLS at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com