crhodes, Other/Just Looking in Nashville, TN

Who is the managing HOA for the 21 vaughns gap rd property?

Asked by crhodes, Nashville, TN Tue Apr 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3111108358-21-Vaughns-Gap-Rd-…

Answers

2
Renae has answered you question, but in case you want to know how much the fees are and what they include: association fee is $192 /month and includes exterior maintenance, grounds maintenance, and maintenance on the pool and tennis courts.
Not having to take care of the mowing, landscaping and pool is why most people choose condos.
By the way, this condo is under contract, so if you want another one in this same complex, email me and I will send you all that are available.
Thanks!
Kennytherealtor@comcast.net
ancfam13, have an idea.
Flag Mon Feb 23, 2015
ancfam13, I'm not sure which unit your in but, I do think we need to talk.
Flag Mon Feb 23, 2015
@Frisky901, no, you're not the only one not happy with the management. I don't talk to all of my neighbors, as our paths don't cross often, but of those I do speak with regularly, I don't know of one person who is happy with Dana's services. I'd be happy doing what we needed to with the association members to overthrow her management and get a reputable and trustworthy company in here.
Flag Tue Jan 13, 2015
i was wondering if i was the only one not happy with the management.
Flag Fri Sep 19, 2014
...I will also note that the association fees have increased every year we have owned our condo and the grounds have not improved, nor have the promises Dana Tiblier has made been fulfilled.
Flag Thu Aug 28, 2014
Kenny is correct, however, we pay $205/mo, not $192/mo. We, and many of my fellow homeowners within the Belle Meade Highlands condominium complex, are very unhappy with the services provided by the unprofessional and lackluster Dana Tiblier.
Flag Thu Aug 28, 2014
Belle Meade Highlands - Dana Tiblier Management - 615-353-2198. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks