Patricia, Other/Just Looking in Tucson, AZ

Who is an expert real estate agent in the Sam Hughes area? Who knows Sam Hughes like the back of their hand?

Asked by Patricia, Tucson, AZ Sun Apr 27, 2008

Answers

4
I would love to say me, however that wouldn't be accurate. I have listed a home there and have lived in Sam, Huges, but I have only be a REALTOR for the last year and while I believe I could represent you well, that was not your question.There are a number of agents who are very active in Sam Hughes. I suggest to you to the neighborhood website. Some of them advertise there. I have included the web address below. You might also contact the officers of the Association and they may have suggestions on which agents are most prominent in the neighborhood-there are more than those who advertise.

You can also find them by looking at sites like this one and looking at solds in the areas.

Good Luck- Alex Kollar
Realty Executives
520-488-6979
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 28, 2008
Patricia. There are many agents that can sell in Sam Hughes. There really are no Sam Hughes experts as so few homes are sold there. I have lived in Arizona for 40 years and in Tucson for 19 years so I know the area well. I and my Team would love to represent you and I am sure we can make you happy. It is one of the great neighborhoods in Tucson and is convenient to everything. People that live there tend to stay for a long time and love it. Let me know if we can help you and we can make it a great experience for you.

I work extensively in Sam Hughes and also live nearby. This is one of the premier neighborhood in and around the University of Arizona. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Michael Shiner
http://www.tucsonrealestateliving.com
Hi Patricia, I work extensively in Sam Hughes as well as the surrounding university area and know the market and homes there very, very well. (I currently have 2 homes for sale in the area). Was there a specific question you had about the neighborhood that I could help answer for you? My email is vikaspawa@hotmail.com or tel 520-204-2008, and I'm a realtor with Prudential Real Estate here in Tucson. Thanks!

-Vikas