Market Conditions in Walnut>Question Details

Ali Dadvar, Renter in Irvine, CA

Which homes on sale are in gated communities in Irvine?

Asked by Ali Dadvar, Irvine, CA Wed Jan 30, 2013

This question was asked from…

Hello Ali,

I would be happy to compile a list of gated communities available for sale in Irvine for you at no cost!

Please feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or at anytime with your contact info and property criteria/requirements or with any questions regarding real estate.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:
We have many gated communities in Irvine so I suggest you find an agent who knows the area like myself so she can help you with your search. Here is my contact if you wanted to call: 949-514-4177
Good morning Ali,

I would be happy to give you the information that you are seeking - to start the process please e mail directly with what your criteria is - bed - bath - condo - single family home and price range. Once I get that information I can build your search and give you direct access to that information free of charge and obligation.

949-943-4934 - cell

I look forward to your reply,
For all of your new home financing contact Brentwood Pacific Financial..."Home of the no fee loan"
To search for the cheapest homes in gated communities in Irvine go to
Ali, let's make this easy for you. Below is a link that you can open where you can view all gated community, single family homes offered as Active listings (not in Back Up status) in Irvine.…
Most of the gated communities in Irvine for a home of similar size to the one on Vermont is in the Northwood Pointe section of Irvine. However there are others including brand new homes.

Are you looking for a new home or a resale? I can email you directly, the areas & home listings, I just need to know your approx. price range & home size requirements.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk about this further, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Hi Ali,

Here's an example of a home currently on the market in a gated community in Irvine:…

If you would like to view this home or any other, please get in touch.

Joe Van Fossen
Buyer's Specialist