Hareesh Kona, Home Buyer in 19406

Which direction is the house facing?

Asked by Hareesh Kona, 19406 Fri Nov 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3100989457-292-Egypt-Rd-Eagle…

Answers

3
I am 90% sure the house faces East. Please call my cell for further info.
Hi Hareesh,
The direction of the house is towards Egypt Road. Are you actually asking the orientation of the house, ie. ( south facing, north east etc)?
Hi ... I am uncertain at this moment, but can let you know later today. I will try to take a compass there in a short time to check. It is a wonderful property ... the owner is stripping wallpaper and repainting and will give a carpet allowance, if someone wants to purchase it before he has the opportunity to remove what is there.

If you'd like to drive by to check the location - that is also a good idea. It is located behind the ShopRite shopping center on Germantown Pike.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 215-768-3391 (cell) and I would be more than happy to arrange for you to preview this home.

Sincerely, Suzanne Ciganik, CRB, GRI 215-768-3391