Nick  Gandhi, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT

Which President do you think will be better for housing?

Asked by Nick Gandhi, Stamford, CT Thu Oct 4, 2012

Whether you prefer President Obama or Republican nominee Mitt Romney, there’s no denying that the next president’s economic policies will be a key driver of the health of real estate for the next four years, not to mention the price of a mortgage. Who do you think will impact housing in a positive way?

Answers

3
I would prefer if there was another choice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 5, 2012
Excellent suggestion Edith.

Thank You

Nick Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
(203) 280 3838
Use this on a blog here on Trulia, it is more a blog than a question from the buying public to Realtors
I am assuming you are a Realtor....
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)