Market Conditions in Newton>Question Details

Discopete, Other/Just Looking in West Newton, MA

Which Massachusetts realty areas have the fastest turnover rate, as well as the best deal for your money?

Asked by Discopete, West Newton, MA Wed May 30, 2012

I'm not looking in the town specified, just in the state of MA in general.

Answers

3
Heath Coker’s answer
It depends on what amount of money you are talking about, and turnover of seasonal or year round property?
There are many other factors that will affect an investment decision.
If you are just looking to spen an amount of money fast, I'd look in areas you would live in and shop there.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
This information may be hard to get from realtors on this site - most of us know our particular areas but not the entire state of Massachusetts.
Hard to answer your question without knowing more about what you're trying to accomplish and what you're looking to spend. Different types of properties have different days-on-market time in various towns. Call me for a more detailed consultation. 617-340-3986