Pnk, Other/Just Looking in Riverton, WY

Where will real estate values for Hurricane Utah be in 12 months? Is the real estate market going to double dip or are values headed Up?

Asked by Pnk, Riverton, WY Tue Feb 22, 2011

I realize this question was asked quite a while ago, but perhaps this report will shed some light on the real estate market in Utah overall. We have seen a pretty good increase in the last couple of years. This report will give you more specific info.…

if you are still interested in the market conditions in Southern Utah give me a call 435 705 3356
Real Estate is on the rise in the Hurricane Valley. If you are looking to buy in the 150's you will have a hard time finding a house that doesn't go under contract in a few days. The Market is picking up and the inventory is shrinking.
We believe the market in Utah overall has reached the bottom. Pricing should be fairly flat over the rest of the year, with possibly a slight increase in the market of 1 to 2 percent. CNN Money, on their website, predict a 1.8 percent increase in the value of homes in the St George market area. Based on our knowledge from the statistics we gather and our own analysis, as well as information from other local agents, we feel this should be accurate.

Jenn and Phil Beck, Realtors
Coldwell Banker Sugarhouse
Web Reference:
I suspect that the values in Hurricane will remain about the same as they have for the last several months. I do suspect a double dip in the overall market in Utah. I know that may not be the answer your looking for but that is my true opionion based on the data that is out there. Interest rates seem to be going north a bit and that will create a small impulse of fence sitter (Buyers) but with the interest rates going up, I suspect that after that short burst of buyers find what they are looking for, the market will again see a sustained dip in prices for the next several months.