Himi9, Home Buyer in Thousand Oaks, CA

Where is this home in relation to Fashion Square?

Asked by Himi9, Thousand Oaks, CA Mon Jul 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3110853915-6939-E-Shooting-St…

Answers

19
Good evening, great location in N. Scottsdale. You are about 30 min from Fashion Square in light traffic. You are 15 min. from Kierland Commons and The Quarter (Scottsdale Rd. & Greenway Pkwy) and about 5 to 8 min. from DC Ranch Market Place (restaurants, grocery store, dry cleaner, boutiques, etc), Grayhawk Golf Courses and more accommodations and restaurants within 1 mile radius.

Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Enjoy your evening, Carmelle
Approximately 4 miles north and a mile east of Fashion Square, and About a mile from Talking Stick Fields.
The Mall is less than 30 minutes away in busy traffic, if you go South on Scottsdale Road.

Great location.

Feel free to contact me direct if you have any questions.

I have a mobile app that can significantly assist you during your search in the area.

References available upon request!

Sincerely, Lucinda Tkach
This property is not in Pending, I am the listing agent...it is in the Southeast area of the Valley, east of Ahwatukee area....along the 10/pecos or 202 at least 35 40 minutes from the Fashion Square...although there is the Chandler Mall which is just about 15 minutes east of this home.
Home is 14 miles directly North of Fashion Square
This home is really far from Scottsdale Fashion Square. It is south of the Carefree/Cave Creek area in Winfield community (off Scottsdale Rd and Terravita Rd). What are you looking for size, beds/baths, pool, etc? I've lived in the Valley for 37 years so know the areas very well. I'd be happy to help. You can call me at 602-620-2168 or email me at alice@scottsdaleforsaleaz.com. Thanks, Alice
This home isn't that far from Fashion Square but the home already has an executed offer that has been accepted by the seller. Are you looking for something similar? How far from Fashion Square Mall are you looking at?
Actually,l quite far....all freeway, however, it is south of Fashion Square ...off 1the 10 and Pecos or 202, on way to Tucson..
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hi!!

If you want to be near Scottsdale Fashion Square, this home might be a tad too far north for your liking. It is a straight shot south on Scottsdale road approximately 25 miles.

Kierland Commons is closer to this home and has quite a few shops that you may like!

The home at 6939 East Shooting Star Way is a great home in an amazing location, however it is under contract. I would love to help you find a similar home in an area you would love!

Please give me a call at 480-370-7767 or email me at AmberR@RealtyOneAZ.com if you'd like help looking for a new home. I'd be more than happy to help!!

Amber
Realty ONE Group
480-370-7767
My winter rental listing 10222 E Southwind Ln # 1062 is in the highly sought after North Scottsdale subdivision of Troon North.
It's in a fabulous area for both dining & shopping.
This area is about 20 miles north of the Fashion Square, but only about a 15 minute drive to Keirland Commons.

This home is located in N Scottsdale, in a guard gated Terravita Country Club. It is about 40 minutes or 25 miles from Fashion Square Mall (down town Scottsdale). It is a beautiful neighborhood.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need help with your home search in this are or other areas in Scottsdale.
Himi9 -

This home is 20 - 22 miles directly north of Scottsdale Fashion Square, which is about a 35 - 45 minute drive depending on traffic. However, you are only 12 miles north of Keirland, Scottsdale Quarter and Scottsdale 101 all of which offer excellent shopping and dining.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like assistance finding the best location to purchase a home in Scottsdale so you are close to great shopping and restaurants.

Rob Ryan
Real Estate Consultant
602-828-1589
RobAZHomes@gmail.com
http://www.RobSellsAZHomes.com
I don't know if you've ever visited Arizona, Phoenix or Scottsdale. Scottsdale is a large city which extends north from Phoenix/Tempe/Mesa - what we call the Old Town area. Fashion Square is in Old Town. If you plan to BUY or RENT in this area, you should visit in person and drive through the neighborhoods that are close by and see the services that are available.

The house you've linked to is in North Scottsdale - this area is far to the north of urban areas and shopping centers, and the major highway Loop 101. A lot of what you may seek at Fashion Square can be found in the Kierland shopping area. This is still 20+ minutes away from the house you indicated.

You will have better success by working with a real estate agent who knows the area and can show you the homes in Scottsdale. My team lists and sells in Old Town - please contact us and we'll help you find the right home!

http://www.trifreedom.com
Rich@trifreedom.com
602-999-5706
This home is in the wonderful Terravita Country Club community in N.Scottsdale. Terravita boasts many amenities found only in communities with much higher home prices. It is Guard Gated, Golf, Tennis, Health Club, Pool top notch Clubhouse with restaurant and more.

Most homes in Terravita have open space between or behind providing privacy. Many homes have views of Black Mountain, Winfield Mountain or the golf course.

In addition the community offers many clubs and activities for all members of the family. You can truly enjoy this great community and all it has to offer.

You really need to visit Terravita to understand all that it has to offer.
Terravita is a great community, but as you can see its quite a ways from Fashion Square. (and its actually under contract currently).

If you like that type of build, I think the closest thing you can get to that in Scottsdale and be close to Fashion Square would be Gainey Ranch, (Scottsdale Rd / Shea area) or even up to Cactus and East of Scottsdale Road....general ballpark.

Let me know if I can help, live and work 1 mile from Fashion Square.

Andy Griffin
480-229-2393
http://www.andygriffin.com
andyCgriffin@gmail.com
Certified Scottsdale Real Estate Specialist
Hello Himi9

this home is quite north. It is a almost 24.5 miles from the Fashion Square.

What is your goal in a home here in Scottsdale?

Maybe I can help you.
Please feel free to e-mail or call
actaylorrealty@gmail.com
(602) 741-3094

Allana Taylor
That home is approximately 20 miles north of Scottsdale Fashion Square. It is 12 miles (~15-20 min) from Scottsdale Quarter & Kierland Commons. The status was just changed to 'Under Contract' today, 7/15.

Feel free to call, text, or email me if I can be of further assistance!

Liza Asbury
Realtor | Realty ONE Group
lasbury@realtyoneaz.com
480-452-6543
Approx 20 miles due North on Scottsdale Rd. This address is close to Carefree Hwy
Hello... This house is about a 35-40 min drive in normal traffic conditions to the Fashion Square. Also, this is pending. If you would like help in finding others, please contact me.

Linda Matejko-Realtor
480-202-2649
Linda.Matejko@gmail.com
Arizona Elite Properties
The property is located 20-24.5 miles north of Fashion Square (depending if you take Scottsdale Road directly or utilize the 101 Freeway). Hope that helps.

If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Teresa

Teresa R. Fahl, Realtor ~ Fine Homes Specialist
Prudential Arizona Properties ~ Troon North
28190 N. Alma School Road, Suite #111 | Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Email: tfahl@cox.net | Cell: 480.620.5738 | http://www.TNTFineProperties.com