Market Conditions in Venice>Question Details

Stan, Home Buyer in Massachusetts

Where can I view recently sold realestate in Venice, FL?

Asked by Stan, Massachusetts Sun Dec 16, 2007

Answers

7
You could look at sales on Trulia. At top of page, go to Find Homes tab. Type in Venice FL Underneath the map, click on Recently Sold homes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2007
Stan,
If you have a specific area in mind and know the address, one option is go to http://www.zillow.com and enter the property address. The program will provide all of the recently sold comperable properties in that general area.

This information is taken directly from the tax records and should be reliable.

Important to note.......the Zestimated(Zillow property values) should be considered VERY carefully as they have been known to be way off.....it is not to be considered relaible or in the same light as an appraisal.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Like some of the agents previously said, the way to get the most accurate results is to contact a Realtor. This information can be email in a matter of minutes.

I have not found Zillow to be that accurate when coming up with values of homes by using sold properties. You never know what that site is going to come up with.
Stan,

It has been several months since you inquired about the Venice area real estate market, so it is probably a good time to offer an update.

There has been considerable activity in our location mainly because of the foreign national interest in our market. Historically, we have been able to count on approximately 18% for our local sale involving foreigh buyers but based on the most recent activity we are looking at about 30% of the buyers being foreigh nationals.

Real estate prices continue to offer opportunity to all buyers weather foreign or domestic with sellers showing signs of despiration. Thus, it remains a great time to be considering purchasing Florida property.

Please let us know if we can help with any additional area information.

The "EcklerTeam"
Most of the agents in Venice can email you that information with a few quick key strokes on the computer. Venice has just changed their MLS system and has joined the Mid Florida Regional system. Please feel free to email me and I will get you that information. Thanks. John "K"
Web Reference: http://JohnKjr.com
Speak with agents that specialize in Venice real estate.
The "Eckler Team"
941-408-5363
http://www.venicerelestatesite.com
Hi
To get a true picture of the sold homes in the Venice area, I can help you with that by looking at the Venice Multiple Listing Service. It would be helpful for you to provide me with some parameters, like price range, neighborhood, and number of bedrooms/baths. You can get some of this information right here on Trulia, or even Zillow.com.