Market Conditions in Odessa>Question Details

brookercrk, Other/Just Looking in Odessa, FL

Where can I find the demographics for Odessa, Florida?

Asked by brookercrk, Odessa, FL Wed Feb 20, 2013

Alma Kee’s answer
Also just found this on Trulia but it would be better to focus down on a community because there are markedly different results from The Eagles versus Stillwater or Keystone or mobile home neighborhoods.
Your agent, if she's a member of the Greater Tampa Assn of Realtors and the MLS has easy access to a one click demographics chart and other analytical tools. Ask her/him.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor, send me an email with the address you're considering and I'll send you the demographics and also a CoreLogic Automatic Valuation.

If you're looking in Odessa, this is an area I specialize in and can offer to assist you if you haven't already found a Realtor to help you.

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
the demographics change from community to community within Odessa and then if you are looking in the Pasco part of Odessa or Hilsborough (obviously community)
If I have the community name, where do I go within Trulia?
Thank You
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013