Market Conditions in Detroit>Question Details

Erecenia, Other/Just Looking in Detroit, MI

Where can I find statistics on the number of local cleaning companies and how many homes have a housekeeper?

Asked by Erecenia, Detroit, MI Thu Dec 8, 2011

I'm trying to put together a grant for a home based employment service that needs to get information on the number of potential companies available and how many people actually hire housekeepers. I can't seem to get any information after 2000. With information over a decade old, I don't think that will suffice.

Answers

3
I would think your local county would have a list of registered companies. Just not sure if they would share that. You could go onto a website like ANYWHO and put in business types. As for how many homes have a housekeeper, I would bet that would be very difficult to determine. Good luck with getting your grant!
Erencia, that is not really a real estate question. I don't know that anyone here will be able to help you with that as it is not the focus of this site. Good luck with your grant though.
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
I doubt very much that anyone has compiled these statistics.
I think you're on your own.

Good luck and may God bless