Alford317, Home Buyer in Wichita Falls, TX

Where can I find statistics on avg listing price vs. avg sale price for homes in a specific zipcode?

Asked by Alford317, Wichita Falls, TX Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

4
I'd be more that happy to help you out and provide the specific zip code or any other information you needing. Let me know what exactly your needing and I'll help anyway that I can.

Brett Jackson
RE/MAX Elite Group
You can get general information on many web sites, but what you dont' know unless you contact a realtor is whether you are comparing list price or sale price etc. Your realtor will have the most current and the most accurate. Another thing that you want to be very careful about is whether there is closing costs wrapped in the sales price....that also affects value.

The Blaser Yoakum Team would be pleased to assist you in speaking to one of our partners in the Wichita Falls area if you do not have a local realtor.

Wishing you the very best.
The Blaser Yoakum Team
Serving North Texas
http://www.BlaserYoakumTeam.com
817.328.1128
817.919.0917
You can ask a local realtor to do you a brief CMA (comparative market analysis) of the zip code you are interested in. They should be able to provide it for you quickly and it would be very accurate as it pulls the data from the MLS.
Hi Alford,
You can click on the tab "Local Info" on the banner at the top of the screen. Then click on "Real Estate Overview" for Wichita Falls.

However; I suggest that you contact a local real estate agent in the area for the data by zip code. They should be able to research that information at no charge to you.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty