Jamest, Real Estate Pro in Rio Rancho, NM

Where can I find a graph of how the real estate market has been in Rio Rancho, NM over the last 3 years?

Asked by Jamest, Rio Rancho, NM Fri Jul 9, 2010

Answers

3
I agree with John. GAAR.com is where we go as agents because it contains the most up-to-date, accurate information in our marketplace. As agents, we are the ones who have access to sales prices, etc. New Mexico is a non-disclosure state so the statistics found at GAAR are for public distribution and use. Our Association makes this data available to the public - so feel free to log in and use it. If you have other questions, or need further clarification, feel free to call your trusted real estate advisor. If you don't have one, I would be happy to help you.

Martha Greenleaf
cell (preferred) 505-301-1191

Coldwell Banker Legacy
main office: 505-892-1000
GAAR.com has tons of free market data under market statistics. Anyone can get access to tons of data, you may need to formulate the data you are looking for. You can contact me at 505 401-7500 and I can provide this data to you at no cost.
I can provide you with some stats. Do you have a specific niche like attached, detached residential, REO properties, HUD sales, short sales, certain banks, yearly analysis, quarterly, absorption rates, median prices, days on market, average prices, list price to sales price ratio, specific parts of rio rancho? See maps of Rio Rancho on my web reference.