Market Conditions in 27607>Question Details

Molly Bergman…, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC

Where are the sellers? Home prices are increasing, properties are selling quickly, with multiple offers and above list price. The buyers are back!

Asked by Molly Bergman Bonis, Raleigh, NC Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

4
Great question. If a property is in good condition, well kept, in a popular location and priced right, it will move fast in this market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013
Many potential sellers are sitting on the sidelines waiting for prices to rise to where they are willing to jump in. Remember, many people paid a LOT more for their homes than they would sell for today, so, if they can afford to wait, they're not going to sell until they can either take less of a loss or break even. It's a tough spot. I have several buyers just waiting for something to pop up, and who knows how long that could take! Best of luck to you in your purchase...
This explains a lot. I'm a first-time buyer, WAITING for a property in my price range that is priced appropriately. The ones that go FAST, the rest just sit and sit. I can't believe I haven't found the right home in 3 months, but I'm just not willing to move into the wrong one. Come-on sellers, now is the time!
Good Question, with the National Housing Inventory at levels well below normal, It's become a great opportunity to sell.