Adele Chunn, Home Seller in Kings Beach, CA

When would be the best time to sell a 5bdr/4ba home in Brockway?

Asked by Adele Chunn, Kings Beach, CA Tue Mar 23, 2010

Answers

1
Adele,
That depends on several things. Is the property owner occupied? Is the property "staged" and properly prepared for showing? Does it have landscaping that will show better in a few months? What is your motivation? Do you need to sell quickly? Generally, the inventory of homes will increase as we get into the summer mode, so if you place your home on the market now, there will be fewer homes competing for the buyer's attention. Also interest rates are very favorable right now and most expect rates to rise, which can have a negative impact on buyer's ability to purchase. Please contact me by email and I can send you the most recent market statistics specific to Kings Beach with Current Real Estate Market Conditions for Single Family Homes,· Trends in Pricing,· Current Levels of Supply and Demand, and Value Metrics.
Al Colhoun
Prudential California Realty
530-913-0807
Al@AlColhoun.com