Teen, Home Buyer in

Whats going to happen to the Grand Blvd neighborhood in the next two years? Is the housing market going to improve?

Asked by Teen, Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

5
Tina,

I don't think it can get much worse. All joking aside, things are starting to happen there. I was recently at an art opening in the gallery next to the Defender building on King Drive. Do you live in the area or just thinking about investing?

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
The housing market has been improving everywhere in the past year and should continue. However, the degree to which this is true varies a lot based on the neighbiorhood/price point and property type. It is impossible to predict You need to have a 5+yr time frame that you are willing to keep anything you buy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
Go to the local ward meetings to get a feel for what plans are in the pipeline.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
That's an excellent idea. Thank you.
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
Tina,

The market is improving. Some neighborhoods are taking longer than others. One way you can see what is going on is find out when your alderman meetings are and attend them as well I am sure your alderman has an online newsletter. Don't sit on the sidelines, get involved.
Your looking for someone with a crystal ball and nobody here has one. For the city as a whole the housing market has already improved dramatically.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com