sfoster, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

What would be the cost of a 3 bedroom two bath home in Pine Meadows subdivision in Virginia Beach. 1,500 sq.ft living space and lot size 11,000 sq.ft

Asked by sfoster, Virginia Beach, VA Wed Sep 26, 2012

Answers

5
I think the last available home in pine meadows just went under contract over the weekend... My client was about to make an offer, but it was already gone! Find yourself a good Realtor to set up an automated search for the next time one in that neighborhood hits the market.

In the last year, homes in Pine Meadows that fit the description you gave have sold for between $220,000 and $247,000.
Web Reference: http://www.golegrand.com
The one at $325 is a short sale and it does NOT say it is pre-approved short sale. Meaning it will take longer to hear back from the bank than if it were pre-approved..
There are currently exactly TWO listings in Pine Meadows in VB.
Both are 4 BR, 2.5 BA. They are 2400 SF and 2397 SF. They are for sale at $335K and $325K.
One says quarter acre lot. The other does not specify lot size.

I would be happy to set you up with an automated search in the MLS search engine to meet your specific needs. Then you get an e-mail for new listings and price reductions automatically.

Let me know how I can assist you.
Jonathan O'Connor
William E Wood and Assoc's
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com
Email me or call me and i will email you everything on the market that meets your requirements. The range veries because of short sales, repo's, and normal market sales. I will just quickly send you everything and let you see what is out there at this time.

Kevin Monette
monette_55@yahoo.com
William E. Wood At the mall
757-735-2628