k_reith, Other/Just Looking in Winooski, VT

What were the fair market values in Winooski, VT in May '09 for a 2 bed 1 bath single story ranch in average condition?

Asked by k_reith, Winooski, VT Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

3
k_reith’s answer
We recently sold a home and I am completing my taxes. It was a rental from May 2009 through June 2012. The tax program is calculating depreciation based on Fairmarket value or the basis, whichever is less. I was hoping for a rough number, so I can determine if the basis or Fairmarket value was less.
Hi, Are you interested in selling a home in Winooski or are you looking for comparable properties to your current home?

We can help you either way,

Feel free to call for an estimate,

Beth Quarles
Good morning,
Market value has many facets such as location, size, condition, upgrades, neighborhood values, competition, and more. You may need the services of a real estate appraiser to assist in getting an accurate market value range for that point in time. If that is not a possibility, you might want to contact your City Assessor's office to get information about sales which were occurring in May of 2009 in your neighborhood.
Our office offers a complimentary market analysis for sale purposes. Please call if you need further assistance.
Best, Charlotte Gardner