Debbie, Other/Just Looking in Sellwood - Moreland...

What was the home value decrease in the Sellwood/Moreland neighborhood between Jan. 07 and Jan. 08?

Asked by Debbie, Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League, Portland, OR Mon Mar 2, 2009

Answers

3
Just now in 2009, I was able to find sellwood homes for 50-100K less than last year for my buyers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2009
Hi - I've attached a link to the current Market Action Report published by RMLS that will show you not only the area you've asked about, but all of the Portland Metro area as well. That way you can see how you compare with other areas too.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kelly Gebler
Real Estate Broker & Loan Officer
Keller Williams Realty & Sunset Mortgage
503-516-1637
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2009
Hi Debbie,

Based on statistics taken from RMLS, the median sale price from dropped roughly 5% in the Sellwood / Moreland area between the end of 2007 and 2008.

That being said, since home prices can deviate based on the seller's circumstances, motivation and other factors these numbers are not a true comparison but only rough estimates. However, it should give you an idea of where values should be.

Let me know if I can answer anything else for you.

Brian Lawson,ABR, E-Star
Lee Davies Real Estate
9200 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225
Http://www.leedavies.com
Web Reference: http://www.leedavies.com