Kphil51367, Home Owner in Zionsville, IN

What was the average price per sq. ft. in the 46077 area in October of 2004?

Asked by Kphil51367, Zionsville, IN Tue Nov 2, 2010

Answers

2
The average price per square foot would have been higher in 2004 across all of the Zionsville area. Neighborhoods such as Royal Run and Anson now provide home buyers an opportunity to get into the award winning schools at a lower purchase price. These neighborhoods as I'm sure you know are vastly different from other neighborhoods within Zionsville. They pull the average price per sf down for the town as a whole. There are many homes with high end finishes that will have a much higher price per sf when compared to these neighborhoods. If you would like me to do some specific research for you please let me know.
Kphil,
I'm not sure that if I knew the answer it would be helpful. Dollars per square foot is only useful when you compare similar aged homes of comparable size, quality, lot size, view etc. Personally I think it's an overhyped number which gets misused more than properly used. This number across an entire zip code would be near meaningless for any specific home.
If I knew more about why you were interested it may be easier to answer your question.