jarademacher, Home Buyer in Indian Rocks Beach, FL

What should one expect to pay per sq. ft for a 1/1 in Indian Rocks across the street from the beach?

Asked by jarademacher, Indian Rocks Beach, FL Thu Dec 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3085633350-315-Bahia-Vista-Dr…

Answers

4
You may wish to see 42 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL as multiple units on one deed make it very unusual for income and residing in this beach to bay Old Florida condotel complex. I have several units listed. Please call me directly to answer any of your questions and to submit your offers at 727-688-8885 or 1-866-888-4565 thank you! Search and Save anytime at http://www.HelenMarieLee.com ( this was given in response to question posted, if you are already working with a Realtor please disregard and please have your excellent agent contact me. If you are not working with an agent, I do accept new customers. Thank you.)
Jarademacher,

As another agent said, your question asks about a 1/1 across the street and the property you picked is a 3/2 waterfront single family under contract short sale...hardly comparable. Location, size, age, view all affect price. If you are serious about buying, interview agents, find a full time professional you are comfortable with and then work with them. They will customize your search to meet your needs and help you prepare to be ready to make an offer when you find the right one. This means either getting you pre-approved or having proof of funds ready.

If you think it a good buy...chances are others will too! He who is ready, has the best chance of getting their offer accepted. Good buys go quick. I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
My office is in Indian Rocks Beach and I would be happy to help you find something. I would need more specific criteria of what you are looking for in order to help. Please feel free to email me at TinaCoggins@C21Be.com or call (727) 569-2785 and I will be happy to answer any questions. There are several properties available in Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores most of which are on the Gulf side.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Jara,
The link you provide is for a 3/2 single family home. at $225 SF.
Your question seems to apply to a 1/1 condo.
-
Two recent sales of single family homes (this week) were between $256 to $315 SF. These were not beach front homes, but were water front. (across the street also)
-
If the real estate you are considering is not water front or has no access to the beach, the cost per SF will be significantly lower. Further consideration must be given regarding if this real estate is a land lease. (common in FL) Such arrangements lower the cost but complicate the resources for financing.
-
To offer a number such as $140 to $190 SF should be considered meaningless because there is just to much that is unknown.

You may want to take a look at what really for sale or sold in IRB on my website.
AnnetteLawrence.com