caroline.cas…, Home Buyer in Cranston, RI

What should I pay for homes around the Park Ave, Cranston area?

Asked by caroline.castillo3, Cranston, RI Wed May 9, 2012

What is a reasonable price for a single family home with a small yard, off a busy street?

Answers

9
It depends on the style, features, square footage etc.

If you need any help feel free to give me a call. I specialize in the Providence/Cranston Metro Area.

-Michael O'Brien
Peluso Properties
401-340-5350
michaelfobrien@gmail.com
What size, what style, what age, what lot size, what areas, what amenities, garage style and size,
upgrades, updates etc. etc. It looks to me that you are probably a potential seller? yes or no?
But it does not matter if you are buyer or a seller you should in both cases connect with an experienced area Realtor ready and willing to assist you in every way possible to be very well educated about the market in your area and the specific size of homes you are concerned with....
Do not do this on your own, and not knowing the home inside and out and all the answers to the
above questions, nobody here on Trulia will be able to give you a reasonably goo answer.

Hope this helps you, if you need a Realtor recommendation for your area feel free to contact me anytime.

Hope this helps

Good Luck to you :)
Edith YourRealtor4Life with @properties Chicago offices, Evanston, Winnetka and Lake Fores
working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers and sellers and investors alike
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
It depends on the property. For more information call me 401-225-7070. Warmest Regards, Jazzmine Napolitano
Hello, Caroline,
A good price for a 3 bed - 1.5 bath home here ranges from $125,000 to $145,000 for one that is in move-in condition. Stadium area is less money than Forest Hill.
You can find a lower price, but usually you will need to be prepared to do some work.
For more info, please feel free to e-mail me at shirllem@yahoo.com.
Thanks, and hope this helps.
The house seems to be in move in condition. The issue with Julia st is its close proximity to the high school, fire station and town hall. This means a lot of foot and car traffic. So, you would be paying mroe for a move in and updated property rather than lot size and location.
The house on Julia is beautiful inside. It's probably worth close to asking price. If you can negotiate down from asking you will be doing pretty well. Again, call me if you want help.
Bill 623-1645
Of course it depends, but you can do pretty well once you hit the $150k mark. I live near Park and Reservoir intersection and my office is nearby. If you need any help my cell is 401-623-1543. Bill
It has 1946 sq ft REMODELED THROUGHOUT! NEW FULLY APPLIANCED STAINELESS KITCHEN; BATH; NEW INSULATED WALLS & CEILINGS; CENTRAL AIR, HARDWOODS, TILE GRANITE, FINISHED LOWER,NEW ROOF, VINYL WINDOWS, SIDING & GUTTERS. UNDERGROUND SPRINKLERS, CUSTOM LANDSCAPED, 2 CAR GARAGE BUT FAIRLY SMALL YARD
Caroline
Without seeing the property it would be tough to give an accurate price. What is the condition? What are the amenities? What is the size of the home? Generally speaking, that area would command around 125,000- 150,000 for an home in average condition. Ones that need work can be from 85,000- 120,000. Please contact me at anytime and we can get more in detail about the property, the area, and the values.
thanks for reading!
bob crudale
The Crudale Realty Group
401-580-4080