Morro Rock F…, Renter in Bakersfield, CA

What should I negotiate for price per square foot in Bakersfield at Rosedale highway location for 1250 sq ft retail w/ high traffic count?

Asked by Morro Rock Fish Co, Bakersfield, CA Sat May 28, 2011

the asking price is $1.60 sq ft , but I believe the average in the area is closer to $.80 cents...any insight would be much appreciated.

Answers

2
It is hard to say without having more specific information. Bottom line, it is whatever the comps support. If the comparable sales don't support this price that it cannot be obtained. Only with a cash offer or someone who is willing to pay the cash for the difference over the financed amount.
You need to offer fair market value. Regardless of what you offer and the Seller accepts,, a loan will be unattainable due to your lenders appraisal if you offer too much. Your Real Estate agent should run a CMA report for the area to determine the value prior to writing a offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 28, 2011