Market Conditions in 75098>Question Details

Lotus1922, Other/Just Looking in 75023

What's it like in Wylie?

Asked by Lotus1922, 75023 Tue Jun 5, 2012

I am new to real estate investing and am looking for distressed properties to wholesale. Am interested to learn what the current sales and rental demands are like in Wylie TX. What are the best neighborhoods for rentals? Any other relevant info on the area would be appreciated as well.

Pardeepkaurkw’s answer
I have lived in Wylie for six years and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. This city has great investment opportunities. I would love to get in touch with you and discuess this furthur. Feel free to contact me by email or phone.
I am a Wylie resident as well as a Realtor. Wylie is known for it's hometown atmosphere and residents enjoy this quaint town outside of the hustle and bustle of the city. With George Bush Tollway and 75 Central being just a hop, skip and a jump away, it makes for a convenient location choice. Bush has now opened up all the way to I-30, Rockwall area.

With that being said, there is a high demand for rental properties in that area.

I would love to assist you with more information. Please call or email me at - (469) 955-0448
CHARLIE WALLER SENIOR LENDER AT WR STARKEY This man is my neighbor at 301 woodhollow ct in Wylie he has trap and caged my kid my cat of 4 yrs. and dumped him in a river to die his lawn man is who came to tell me this charlie laugh in our face when came to confront him we told him to take us to where he dump him and he told us its to muddy to get there now and laugh and said he ain't going to be alive this is not a man he is disgusting sad excuse for a human this was a white domestic furry most friendly sweet loving cat you've ever meet I let him in the front yard so the little boy next could play with him sad sad please don't promote this man he needs to be locked up I did file chargers thank for listen something needs to be done !!please call me any question 214-909-9788 Stacy I WOULDN'T NOT SUPPORT THIS MAN OR HIS BUSINESS HIS A MONSTER MY FAMILY IS SO UPSET AND EMPTY!
SMART investor - obtain as much info as possible for an area. Happy to assist you with my real estate consulting services and pull figures together , stat's and etc. for not only Wylie but for other areas.

Contact my office today
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook