Market Conditions in 75098>Question Details

Lotus1922, Other/Just Looking in 75023

What's it like in Wylie?

Asked by Lotus1922, 75023 Tue Jun 5, 2012

I am new to real estate investing and am looking for distressed properties to wholesale. Am interested to learn what the current sales and rental demands are like in Wylie TX. What are the best neighborhoods for rentals? Any other relevant info on the area would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Answers

3
I have lived in Wylie for six years and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. This city has great investment opportunities. I would love to get in touch with you and discuess this furthur. Feel free to contact me by email or phone.
pardeepkaurkw@gmail.com
9729001694
I am a Wylie resident as well as a Realtor. Wylie is known for it's hometown atmosphere and residents enjoy this quaint town outside of the hustle and bustle of the city. With George Bush Tollway and 75 Central being just a hop, skip and a jump away, it makes for a convenient location choice. Bush has now opened up all the way to I-30, Rockwall area.

With that being said, there is a high demand for rental properties in that area.

I would love to assist you with more information. Please call or email me at monica.mccoy@kw.com - (469) 955-0448
SMART investor - obtain as much info as possible for an area. Happy to assist you with my real estate consulting services and pull figures together , stat's and etc. for not only Wylie but for other areas.

Contact my office today
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas