Market Conditions in Chicago>Question Details

mikovetz, Home Buyer in Burnham, IL

What real estate company has sold the most homes in Burnham?

Asked by mikovetz, Burnham, IL Sat Mar 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3111154376-14111-S-Green-Bay-…

Answers

6
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Why would the answer to that question be important to you for Burnham, Illinois? Just let us know....
When you are looking to sell, you want the Realtor, i.e. the agent who understands your needs, and
with whom you have a good rapport, you understand him/her and vice versa. You also want when it comes to a listing agent (assisting you in selling y our home) a very honest Realtor, one who puts the
real facts and numbers for your home and your market in front of you, and explains how he will market your home, and who will stay in constant contact with you about the showings and feedbacks..... etc.

If you are buying you need to work with a Realtor who loves to work with Buyers and understands their
time frame, some are in a hurry and some have time to find what they are looking for, a Realtor who
will be committed to you his/her buyer client, all that is required from you to also be loyal and committed to just one Realtor, your personal Buyers Agent....
If you need to get more insights feel free to e-mail me, if you need a good recommendation for your
areas of interest e-mail and I gladly send a recommendation your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
The REALTOR who will help you sell your home is in my opinion 90-95% responsible. The Realty Company he/she is with may get 5-10% of the credit.
Mike,

I fee Edith answered your question well. The real estate brokers who work for real estate companies are who sell the homes.

Best of luck
Not sure why it matters who sold the most. You should care about who's going to help you out the most.
Asked and answered...
Edith
Good question call American Home Realty, Inc |(219) 397-3332