John, Home Buyer in Evansville, IN

What percentage of the listing price are seller's receiving in Newburgh, IN?

Asked by John, Evansville, IN Sat Mar 29, 2008

Answers

3
Statistics are funny things in that I can make the number be just about any number you want between 90-100%. It depends if a home was priced right to begin with. It depends on how you calculate homes that don't sell!. The real answer is that a home will sell for what the market price dictates and not what the listing price was. The listing price may be a good starting point or it may have been a pie in the sky number. If a BROKER or agent does their job correctly then the difference should be minimal as the price should have been priced at market value to begin with. My goal is to list a home at the proper price which will provide my sellers with more buyers and sell their home in a faster manner. I have never had a home go over 64 days on MLS and I have actually turned down listings if the pricing was not at a realistic market price. Go to my free web site at http://www.homesinsouthernindiana.com take a look around and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at the numbers listed on my web.
I agree with Charles there are certain things that are going to affect what percent you net. Howere in Warrick Co. F.C. Tucker agents are helping home owners get 96-97% of their asking price. That is just an average and I would contact a Real Estate professional to help you along with the process as typically a home listed with am agent instead of by owners usually get more money.
It depends on certain things. If the property is prices correctly to start with, then condition and location.
E-mail me and I can get you the numbers you want.
812-455-8347