Market Conditions in 07110>Question Details

jsorce, Home Buyer in Wall Township, NJ

What percentage of home value has been lost from November 2009 to January 2013? In Nutley NJ 07110

Asked by jsorce, Wall Township, NJ Thu Jan 24, 2013

Trying to determine how much a property is worth today that was purchased in November 2009. In Nutley NJ 07110

Answers

5
We can give you a general answer but to get an accurate answer I could come over and do a free market analysis for you.
Some factors to consider
any improvements
are taxes in line

Unfortunately what you paid for it does not bear and weight to the current price.
Thanks for asking such a good question. Overall in north Jersey since about January 2009 home values have dropped anywhere from 25 to 35%The houses in the high end of the market took a bigger "hit". The low and middle end of the market is actually making a small comeback lately (values are trending upward).
I'll be glad to do an evaluation of the property you are interested in and compare it to similar houses.

Brian Diehl
Mobile: 973-521-1061 (voice or text)
Brian.Diehl@PrudentialNewJersey.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
For specific information work with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information, including comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area. Percentages do vary by exact location, size, condition, upgrades, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
If you dont need to sell, hold onto it I think 2014 will be a better time

Matt
http://www.homesinnutleynj.com
It is 2014. Ready to sell? Select the best markeitng plan to bring the most traffic and offers. Call me anytime. 973 632-8593, Carl- Upper Montclair
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014
Depends; the roof is 4 yrs older now than in 2009, have the storms have not damaged anything, the interior sound and clean, the utilties adequate and maintained along with the house, the paint not chipped, the appliances new or newer, the kitchen and baths updated or not, the location, which schools, the chimney well maintained, any oil tanks underground. The difference in top tier to bottom could be 30% difference or more. I am in Nutley every day and follow several properties at once. Call me. Carl 973 632-8593 .