Market Conditions in Livonia>Question Details

clyke, Home Owner in Livonia, MI

What percent of increase has there been in Livonia home values over the lst 12 months?

Asked by clyke, Livonia, MI Tue Apr 23, 2013

Answers

3
Median home prices have increased more than $58,000 averaging in all 3 Livonia zip codes. From August 2012- August 2013 That's an increase of more than 60%.
Hi Clyke

To really see how your home is doing in this market it is best to have a CMA, current market analysis, completed on your home. If you would like to have a better idea of your homes value contact me me and I can send one over to you by the end of the weekend. I would also love to show you how I work and help my clients better their lives by helping them reach their real estate goals! I currently love in Livonia and would be honored to answer any other questions you may have!

-Miles S
Hi Clyke,
Home values in Livonia have increased over 11% in the last year and they are going up
every day. There is a shortage of properties in Livonia and It's a great time to sell!