L. Purvis, Both Buyer and Seller in Lake Worth, FL

What makes the Frayser - Raleigh PD area attractive to buyers? It seems to me the sales stats are all over the place for this section of Memphis

Asked by L. Purvis, Lake Worth, FL Sat Jan 19, 2013

Answers

2
The city of Memphis is a highly diverse city both racially and economically. That is why when you look at the city on paper it appears to be that way and it would take someone who knows this city to tell you the differences between the good nieghborhoods and the bad ones.
In Raleigh the areas to the north of Frayser Blvd are not so good while the areas to the south of Frayser Blvd are decent areas. However, once you get passed Ral-Mill Road, the areas to the North tend to start getting a lot better. The more closer you get to Bartlett the better the Neighborhoods tend to get.

If need any assistance in helping you Buy or Sell homes in the city of Memphis and it surrounding areas, Please don't hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to assist you.
Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Best next action is to ask a local Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Good Advice. Thank you. Have property in Bradenton, but when looking for something in Naples...will keep you GUYS in mind. Thanks again :)
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
why would I ask a Broker in Naples about local market conditions in Memphis?
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013