Tim Gammel, Home Buyer in Winchester, Las Vegas,...

What is this area like? Is this a good price for the area?

Asked by Tim Gammel, Winchester, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jan 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3066385352-1968-W-22nd-St-Los…

Answers

5
Patricia Brown’s answer
The Property at 3869 Hollypark Place, Atwater Village, Ca. 90039 IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT AT THE PRESENT TIME. IT IS AVAILABLE. THERE IS NOTHING SIGNED. PLEASE CALL AND SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME. I WILL HAVE THE PROPERTY OPEN ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2013 1:00 PM - 4:00PM PAT BROWN, WHITE HOUSE PROPERTIES, (818)884-4344-- (818)261-3011
Hello Tim,

The property you are referring to is close to downtown. I would say the price is pretty good for the area compared to other properties in the same area currently for sale.

However, this property is no longer available. If you are interested in purchasing in this area, I would be happy to email you a list of currently available properties that fit your needs/requirements, at no cost to you!

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any real estate needs or questions.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
Yes, this is a good area depending on what you are looking for. It is urban, not too large a lot, close to downtown. price is reasonable for the area and as stated below, it is under contract, so you can only provide a back-up offer.
The area is close to downtown and Griffith Park. It is a very trendy area of young professionals, marrieds with children, and singles This home is one of least expensive homes in the area. We all ready have an offer on the property.
Area and price are good. But, it's under contract with a buyer right now and looking for back up offers.
Is there any other property that you might be interested in looking?

Call me,
Douglas Perez
(323) 285-8864