Market Conditions in 87710>Question Details

Henry Dirksen…, Real Estate Pro in Dalhart, TX

What is the volume of land/lot listings in Angel Fire?

Asked by Henry Dirksen III, Dalhart, TX Wed Nov 10, 2010

Answers

3
About every 3rd house is for sale in the Angle Fire area is for sale. over 2108 lots for sale, normal prices are usually under $10K. Most lots have a tax levy against them that exceed their value or being sold to the highest bidder. The tax levy was the results of prior developers leaving lot owners holding the bag and a NM state sponsored bail out to protect interest of other investors when expected improvements and maintenance funds were taken or abused.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 18, 2012
land listings - both lots and small acreage are at an extraordinary high. no acreage sales have been recorded in 2013. only 6 were sold in all of 2012.
664 residential lots are for sale - 19 have sold since january 1.

the average list price is $41,835 - in January 2009 it was $71,436
the average sale price in the country club I subdivision is $20,054
Is there any way to get rid of a lot if the owner no longer wants to pay the taxes and resort fees? At this point we are willing to take a total loss rather than continue to pony up a couple grand a year for nothing. (This is a 1/2 acre PID lot.)
Flag Sun Oct 20, 2013
The Volume of land/lot listings in Angel Fire is:
478 lots for sale for a total of $43M with an average price of $90K. This number includes some large acreages. The normal 1/2 to 3/4 acre homesite averages $45K.
Let me know if you would like more specific information.
I have two lots in angel fire that I would like to get listed. #19 Snowmass rd. chalet 2 E amended and #399 vail avenue chalet 2D amended . Can you help me, please call me at 281-782-1148 I also have property on 434 behind the lumber yard that I would like to talk about.
Flag Fri May 3, 2013